Are you a Ruby developer interested in diving into Erlang/Elixir; or are you an experienced Erlang/Elixir developer who is not scared of delving into Ruby code? Do you know what 1X2 stands for? If you answered with a “yes” to these questions, we are certainly interested in getting to know more about you.
We are a leading Software provider with offices in 9 countries 🌍Our Sportsbook business unit is organized as 3 independent studios and is responsible for building the online sports betting ⚽ platform of one of UK’s most popular bookmakers.
We are currently looking for experienced backend developers to join our Elixir teams in our brand-new ☀️Barcelona☀️ office. As a developer, you will be responsible for the development of our nextgen betting engine. A system that is being carefully crafted in conjunction with our customers to ensure their present and future demands can be successfully met 🤝
- Team player who values team success over individual recognition
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum teams
- Good communicator who keeps stakeholders informed about the team’s latest andgreatest developments
- An individual with a can-do attitude that can always find a way forward regardlessof the circumstances
- Experience using automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Jenkins,Ansible)
- Experience using Erlang/Elixir and/or Ruby
- Experience using RabbitMQ and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge about Distributed Systems
- Experience using and implementing code instrumentation
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using Cloud services from one of the major providers (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience using Docker and/or Kubernetes
About the company A typical morning at Derivco starts with stand ups for each team. Our work environment is a place where teamwork, continuous learning, feedback and innovation are encouraged and where all our teams are challenged to create and learn at every opportunity.
Working alongside development houses and customers across the globe, we are a dynamic technology company driven by the investment in our people and a focus on agile development and cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for extraordinary talent to join Derivco. Working here means working with innovative people who love what they do. We have a diverse and inclusive culture and we thus embrace the diverse set of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives our employees bring with them. We truly believe a diverse workforce is key for achieving an innovative, world-leading product that stands in the forefront of the sports betting industry.